STEP (Sixth Term Examination Paper) is a mathematics exam. Three universities use this exam.
- The University of Warwick
- Imperial College London
- The University of Cambridge
Sixth Term Examination Paper [STEP] 2019
Sixth Term Examination Paper [STEP] 2018
Sixth Term Examination Paper [STEP] 2017
Step exam is for the application process. The questions are like undergraduate mathematics. Based on A level and AS level mathematics. The test includes two STEPs.
- STEP 2 – Three-hour paper, twelve questions. Only choose six questions. Answer six questions
- STEP 3 – Three-hour paper, twelve questions. Only choose six questions. Answer six questions
Twelve questions across three sections.
- The first section – Contains 8 pure questions
- The second section – Contains 2 mechanics questions
- The third section – Contains 2 probability or statistics questions
Do not choose more than six. You must only answer six questions. You can choose any. There is no restriction. Equal marks for all questions. No need of graph paper. Just draw a sketch graph. The maximum mark is 20 for each question. Correct answers receive full marks. Because of the marking scheme.
STEP 1 is no longer exits. Check with your university. Ask about the requirements. You can do one STEP or both. It depends on the university. You need to ask when applying. Requirements may differ.
Question style is always the same. Use STEP past papers. It will improve your skills. We provide STEP past papers. Go through every paper.